[Debian-med-packaging] dwgsim: re-upload required

Charles Plessy charles-listes-med-packaging at plessy.org
Mon Oct 26 02:27:59 UTC 2015

Le Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 12:03:44PM +1100, Kevin Murray a écrit :

> As noted in #803009, I managed to exclude an install file from git, such that
> the package for dwgsim didn't contain a binary when build somewhere other than
> my laptop. I've fixed this in git, and if a DD could re-upload, that would be
> great.
>
> Sorry for the screw-up!

Hi Kevin,

no problem, and thanks for the quick reaction.

I have uploaded the package (compressed build logs attached).

Minor comment: a changelog entry like "fix lintian warnings" is not very
informative.  Looking from the Git changelog, text like "Add ldflags to program
compile rules" could definitely be part of the Debian changelog.  And actually,
the command "gbp dch" is there to help you doing that !

Cheers,

--
Charles