[Debian-med-packaging] artemis_16.0.0+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Oct 29 08:11:30 UTC 2015

Hi Afif,

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 08:36:22PM -0700, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
> > Uploaded and please Git pull.  I fixed the "old FSF address" warning
> > from lintian by just removing this paragraph since the next paragraph
> > explains where you actually have received the copy.
>
> Thanks. I had copied the license from the source code headers and didn't
> build the package thinking there wouldn't be any lintian issues from the
> minor change. I should've at least built the source package to check it
> after adding the license.

... yes, and that's why I simply told you that there is a reason to git
pull now. :-)  I had done perfectly the same in your position.

BTW, I started the habit to drop the paragraph where you can obtain the
full GPL text in general (no matter whether there is an old or a new
address) since it makes no sense telling the user where to obtain
something from if you tell in the next paragraph that it is actually
there.

Thanks a lot for your work on artemis