[Debian-med-packaging] Mothur - Debian patches

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Mon Sep 14 13:17:18 UTC 2015

> Hmm, I do not see any commit of yours in
>    git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/mothur.git

The package is mothur-lookup-files.git

I made a separate source package because Mothur is updated frequently
but this will be updated infrequently if at all.

You probably also want to check my assertion in debian/copyright that
this is not a creative work and not subject to copyright.  As I didn't
think I was sending this package to Debian Med I didn't give it too much
thought.

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>