[Debian-med-packaging] Need help to upgrade libnetlib-java package

Markus Koschany apo at debian.org
Mon Feb 1 22:14:32 UTC 2016

Am 01.02.2016 um 23:01 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Hi,
>
> any idea how to build libnetlib-java with the existing lombok package or
> how to fix the lombok package that I can build libnetlib-java
> successfully.  I have no idea what might went wrong here.

I'm currently working on getting the android gradle plugin into Debian
and lombok-[ast] is one of its build-dependencies. I'm facing a similar
issue and I think this must be solved within src:ivyplusplus. The
attached patch (workaround) might get you a little further. I also
noticed that lombok master fails to build from source (some TABS are
missing in debian/rules) and I suggest to create a separate branch to
ensure that master always works.

Regards,

Markus