[Debian-med-packaging] vsearch-data_1.0.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Feb 6 08:50:40 UTC 2016

Hi Torbjørn,

I took the licensing information for the Debian vsearch-data package[1]
out of the former vsearch package with the code.  It would be helpful if
you could state the licensing explicitly somewhere to enable our
ftpmaster verifying that this is correct.  Otherwise we can not use the
data files for testing vsearch functionality.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/vsearch-data/trunk/debian/copyright?view=markup