[Debian-med-packaging] spades language extension scripts (was: spades_3.6.2+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED)

Afif Elghraoui afif at ghraoui.name
Sun Feb 7 19:38:24 UTC 2016

Hello,

على الأحد  7 شباط 2016 ‫07:59، كتب Sascha Steinbiss:
>> > I wonder whether you intend to (re)implement this approach to fulfill
>> > ftpmaster(policy) request or whether you had your reasons to derive from
>> > this and follow upstream more closely.
> Don’t know about that, I continued from Afif’s git version. Maybe he can comment a bit on this.

The time I had to spend on spades was all consumed migrating it to git,
importing a new upstream release, and waiting for it to build.

If the wrapper scripts went away, it might have happened inadvertently
while I refreshed the quilt patches.

regards
Afif

--