[Debian-med-packaging] bart_0.3.00-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue Feb 9 14:00:18 UTC 2016

Hi Martin,

unfortunately I have to reject your package.

Some file headers state:
  * All rights reserved. Use of this source code is governed by
  * a educational/research license which can be found in the
  * LICENSE file.

The LICENSE file only contains a BSD-3 license.
As other file headers explicitly refer to that BSD-3 license, I assume
that the "educational/research license" is a different one.
So please add this to your debian/copyright.

Thanks!
 Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.