[Debian-med-packaging] Finishing seqan

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Feb 17 07:34:22 UTC 2016

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 07:28:39AM +0000, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> Yeah, I thought we had agreed to keeping the existing source package as
> 'seqan' and make a new tree for version 2.x as 'seqan2' so we didn't have
> to change any reverse build dependencies.

I'm not against this agreement for the binaries but in this case we
should also keep the name for the source package to keep source and
binary names the same.

On the other hand the number of dependencies is limited and a fresh
upload of these should be easy.  I do not mind what way you prefer but
the way should be consistent in itself.

Kind regards

     Andreas.