[Debian-med-packaging] Processing of gwyddion_2.46-1_amd64.changes

Joerg Jaspert joerg at debian.org
Fri Nov 4 23:50:24 UTC 2016

On 14481 March 1977, jan at beathovn.de wrote:

> this (see below) is the third time in something like two weeks that I
> uploaded the new upstream release of gwyddion 2.46 (using dput ftp-eu)
> and as usual got the successfull-upload-confirmation mail. But up to
> now, I have neither received a REJECTED nor an ACCEPTED mail, which
> previously usually happened within a rather short timeframe.
> Accordingly, the new release did never show up in sid. Could you
> please help me out here and check, what might be wrong?
> I should mention, that the first upload (on Oct 17) happened, when my
> GPG key was expired. After noticing this, I extended the expiry date
> and submitted the key with the new expiry date to keyring.d.o. After
> waiting a few days, I re-uploaded, but still without ACCEPTance or
> REJECT. Might this be related somehow?

And it will, again, not get accepted. Use a sponsor for now. Waiting a
few days does not help you, you have to wait until the keyring
maintainers actually incorporated your updated key into the keyring.
Which usually happens once a month.

Check keyring.debian.org for how to find out when this happened. (hint:
rsync or git)

--
bye, Joerg