[Debian-med-packaging] camp_0.7.1.5-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Flavien Bridault fbridault at ircad.fr
Tue Nov 29 07:42:48 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

Sorry indeed I missed your previous email yesterday, I just played
around with my filters and I forgot to check the correct mailbox folder.
Your're right, this seems simpler for now to keep the package like it
is, but I keep in mind the idea for the next round.

Apparently you fixed everything on your own, so you don't need anything
from me, do you ?

Thanks again.