[Debian-med-packaging] Remaining bugs in fis-gtm (Was: [fis-gtm] 01/02: Imported Upstream version 6.3-001A)

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Mon Sep 11 16:29:50 UTC 2017

Hi Amul,

On Fri, Sep 08, 2017 at 12:54:25PM +0000, Shah, Amul wrote:
> Sorry for the delay. I found this in the spam folder.
>
> #864102 was fixed with the most recent set of changes. Thank you for updating the changelog with that information.

I have uploaded this (needs to pass the new queue due to the new package
name).  I admit I'm not convinced to change the package name for every
new fis-gtm upstream version.

> #856984 Is open because the reporter has not closed it. Can I close it?

You can close the bug by writing an e-mail to

    856984-done at bugs.debian.org

However, I need to admit I do not understand the reasoning.  Why exactly
do you want to put extra work on the user instead of enabling openssl
support right inside the package?

Since it is not clear to me (and possibly others) it might be better to
rather leave the bug open and tag it wontfix.

Kind regards