[Debian-mobcom-maintainers] What about "osmo-bts" and "openbsc"?

Thorsten Alteholz debian at alteholz.de
Sun Jul 15 21:19:45 BST 2018

Hi Ruben,

welcome back :-).

On Sat, 14 Jul 2018, Ruben Undheim wrote:
> I cannot see the packages osmo-bts and openbsc in salsa.debian.org.

Oh, I seem to have forgotten to create them.

> What are the plans for them?

They are the last packages for the libosmocore transistion, so I wanted
to upload their latest/updated version to experimental.

> I have not followed the development so closely lately, but
> are there complete replacement packages for these two?

No, there has only been a renaming of openggsan to osmo-ggsn. Some stuff
has been transfered to other (new) packages, but basically all is still
the same.

> Do you keep the packaging for these two packages in a GIT repo somewhere else?

No, everything shall be on salsa and I will try to update everything
tomorrow.

   Thorsten