[Debian-np-devel] freekbox3

Otavio Salvador debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Sun, 07 Nov 2004 16:18:16 -0200

|| On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:03:01 -0800
|| Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@freegeek.org> wrote:

vc> freegeek is currently working on releasing a new debian-based
vc> workstation, the "freekbox3"

vc> i'd like to turn it into a debian-np profile, possibly as a workstation
vc> profile (maybe with a freegeek/freekbox3 sub-profile?)

vc> got the output from debconf-get-selections, and a list of packages...
vc> http://cvs.freegeek.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/freekbox3/

vc> should we try and use cdd-dev?  any other suggested tools?

vc> anyone up for hacking on CD image generation?

Image generation I can help without problems. The problems is how is
the best way to do these packages.

If you use cdd-dev it will work and, in that case, I think is the best
option. It still miss a tasksel support but this will working on and
should be fixed whithout the need of any major change.

I only don't know if it should be included directly inside of Debian-NP.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116