[Debian-np-devel] Notes about the webpages

Marco Presi debian-np-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:11:48 +0200

 || On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:13:37 -0400
 || "Benj. Mako Hill" <mako@debian.org> wrote:

	bmh> That's a bug as well. Does anyone (Zufus?) have anything
	bmh> nice written up that could work or be adapted into a news
	bmh> story? What about adapting a small part of the DocBook-ized
	bmh> report to have it work in that capacity?

        I can do it.

        Marco

--
"I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse
influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale

"Videogames do not influence kids. I mean, if Pac-Man influenced our
generation, we were all jumping in dark rooms, chomping pills and
listening to electronic repeating music."

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989