[Debian-olpc-devel] How is "packagesSidAuto" generated

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Aug 20 09:47:26 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Monday 13 August 2007 11:56, Hero_xbd!.RRR wrote:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/OLPC/packagesSidAuto
> it said that "Autogenerated packages list for Sid".

I dont think that list is updated automatically, e.g. the version of sysvinit
in debian is the one in stable, sid has something newer now. And on
2007-06-19, when the page was last edited, the version was correct for sid...

> Is it used for packaging Sugar into Sid?

No. Packaging sugar has nothing todo with this.

> How did it generated, a script, or some other sophiscated tool?

Dunno, but I bcc:ed Ghe who made the page.

regards,
	Holger