[Debian-olpc-devel] packaging for Sugar

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sun Jul 27 17:29:19 UTC 2008

Jonas,

I am looking looking at how you package Sugar for Debian.  I have a
couple of questions.

1.  Would it be possible to push your danish translations into the the
OLPC pottle system at https://dev.laptop.org/translate/ . If not, why?
The translators are pretty swamped right now but we could do some
infrastructure work for the next release.

2.  You include several modification to cdbs.  Do you see any reason for
not using those modifications downstream in Ubuntu.  Currently,  Ubuntu
is repackaging from scratch.  I would prefer to help move the Ubuntu
packaging effort upstream to debian if possible and do auto sync as
necessary.

thanks
dfarning