[Debian-olpc-devel] Greetings List Lurkers,

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Aug 27 17:37:31 UTC 2009

Greetings, Colin,

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 12:43:56PM -0400, Colin Applegate wrote:
>Hello. I am Colin Applegate. I write to you on behalf of lfaraone, to
>introduce myself to Jonas. I want to be the Sugar package maintainer
>for Ubuntu's Universe as well as improve the package quality of those
>available to Debian users as I have great respect for both
>distributions. Walter Bender has ok'ed this when I met him in person
>(Bernie, too! nice people :)) in Vermont about a week ago. Morgs has
>acknowledged that I can takeover this position as well. I would like
>to be a part of the collab-maint and debian-olpc projects. My Alioth
>username is colinapplegate-guest.

I have made you a member of the Debian OLPC team.

Welcome aboard!

Did you subscribe to this mailinglist already?  Normally on Debian lists
we reply only to the list, but as I am unaware if you've subscribed I
made an exception now and cc'ed you personally.

To get write access to the collab-maint group where the Sugar Gits
reside, please go to https://alioth.debian.org/projects/collab-maint and
request membership at the bottom of that page.  Mention as argument that
you are member of Debian OLPC team and need access to our Gits at the
collab-maint group.

Looking forward to working with you :-D

  - Jonas