[Debian-olpc-devel] 'rainbow' uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Luke Faraone luke at faraone.cc
Sat Aug 29 09:18:43 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 17:29, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:

> If you want help, then just say so: I should know cdbs as I develop it!
>
> If you want to continue working on your own then feel free to do so - my
> help is just a friendly offer :-)

Okay. I've pushed my work so far to git://
git.debian.org/collab-maint/rainbow.git. Right now my package installs
byte-compiled Python files in /usr/local/. I'd like to use python-support,
but I don't know how to do that in CDBS in addition to using the CDBS
makefile rule.

Am I missing something?

I fail to understand what man pages have to do with this.

Sorry, should have broken off into a separate thread. I was wondering
whether you would upload a package if it didn't have manpages for all of its
binaries. (and was therefore not lintian clean)

Thanks,
Luke Faraone
http://luke.faraone.cc