[Debian-olpc-devel] Sugar on Debian Lenny

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-debian-olpc-devel at silbe.org
Sun Jan 11 14:03:57 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 04:02:54AM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> Anyone wanting to attempt convincing the release team to "unblock"
> Sugar-releated packages from the deep freeze is very welcome to do so.
The last mail exchange I saw on the topic was Luk Claes unblocking every
sugar-related package Holger Levsen mentioned [1] and you asking Luk to
unblock sugar-hulahop and sugar-pippy as well [2].
Has there been any decision regarding the last two packages? What about
sugar and sugar-base/python-sugar?
Should I, as a non-developer, write to the release manager or is it
something best done by the respective maintainer?

[1]
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-olpc-devel/2008-December/000724.html
[2]
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-olpc-devel/2008-December/000727.html