[Debian-olpc-devel] Sugar on Debian Lenny

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-debian-olpc-devel at silbe.org
Sun Jan 11 16:05:34 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 03:42:48PM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

>> Will file a bug about sharing/chat not working later (currently
>> trying to get empathy running [3] to see whether it's in sugar or in
>> telepathy).
> Yes, please do that.
Done [2]. Haven't been able to get Empathy running either (see [3] again
for a mention of it; bug report still to be filed).

> I'd say it would make good sence to ping release managers about the
> status of unblocking those packages to fix issues marged as "grave".
One of the issues making sugar unusable on lenny is "only" marked
"serious" [1], but otherwise I'd agree. Just unsure about whether to do
it now or after [2] has been resolved. As I don't know how to proceed
with [2], it might be better to do it now rather than later. What do you
think?

> Thanks for caring about this!
Thanks for providing the packages in the first place!

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/