[Debian-olpc-devel] [pkg-fso-maint] Sugar on OpenMoko Freerunner

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Tue Nov 3 16:50:51 UTC 2009

> I needed to temporarily hack the Sugar-toolkit library to not run the
> initial what-is-your-name window in fullscreen, to allow a virtual
> keyboard to appear - as the device have no interface for a real
> keyboard.

i don't knwo exactly, what that window is supposed to do, but if it
addresses multiple users, it is probably unnecessary on the fr (that's,
what nodm is for comparedto other desktop managers, forcing you to login)

> ...oh, and also - unrelated to Sugar - I need to make the phone stack on
> the device actually work: currently a dialog pops up to unlock my SIM
> card but I still cannot receive or initiate phone calls. :-P

sounds like you got ophonekitd installed.
you should look for the shr-[contacts|dialer|messages] packages.