[Debian-olpc-devel] lenny (debian.jones.dk) tests

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Tue Nov 10 13:01:44 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 01:11:39PM +0100, Sascha Silbe wrote:
>On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 02:29:31AM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>
>>python-telepathy updated now.  Try again...
>Looks better now, thanks!
>
>0.84 (sugar-emulator via ssh):
>==============================
>
>Starts up fine (small cursor instead of the Sugar one), including
>name prompt.

Yes, I have noticed this as well.  Please do file a bugreport against
sugar-0.84,sugar-0.86 (i.e. against both of them at the same time).

>The usual Xephyr issues (broken keymap) appear.

Please elaborate: I am unsure what "usual" Xephyr issues you are
referring to.

>   File
>"/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/jarabe/model/filetransfer.py", line
>318, in _monitor_connection
>connection[CONNECTION_INTERFACE_REQUESTS].connect_to_signal('NewChannels',
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/telepathy/client/interfacefactory.py",

Please tell me which version of sugar-0.84 you have tested against: Only
today did I upload version 0.84.6-12~0jones1 which has tightened
dependency on python-telepathy.

>NetworkManager is installed, but was stopped when I did the tests.

Stopped by you or do you mean to suggest that to be a bug somewhere?

>Chat: can't test since no connection to Jabber server

>0.86 will probably have the same issues, so not testing yet. Most
>errors might be consequences of the Telepathy ones.

Only if you tested against sugar-0.84 0.84.6-12~0jones1 - else it
actually _do_ make sense to test 0.86 also, as that was tightened last
night.

  - Jonas