[Debian-olpc-devel] Winner

Nokia Online Promotion Uk Edition bfribsl at bangla.net
Sun Oct 11 17:43:27 UTC 2009

Nokia Online Promotion Uk Edition.
Incoperation
Baley House,
Har Road
Sutton,
Greater London
SM1 4te
United Kingdom.
CONGRATULATIONS!You have Just won £900,000,00 GBP in the ongoing Nokia
Online Promotion Uk Edition.In line with the commemorating event marking
our 143rd anniversary we rolled out over £16,000.000.00 (Sixteen Million
Great Britain Pounds) for our 143rd Anniversary Draws. All participants
were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company
E-mail Address, and 30,000 individual E-mail Address from the 45 E-mail
networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America,
Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which
is conducted annually in Britain, London,And your Won prize is £900,000,00 GBP
(Nine Hundred  Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling).
These are your Qualification And identification numbers to file for your
Claims to the Claims Agnet Officer:
Winning Number:......//70686NPRM
Draw lucky numbers:...//PR4490665200KL
Ticket number:.......56475600545 188
File Number.....................NKM70686NPRM
Lotto number.........................Lwh109235447
This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by
the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is
the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the
verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the
claims and note that These numbers fall within your Location file and you
are therefore require to fill in the below form below for claims now!!!.
1. Full name..............
2. Contact Address........
3. Age....................
4. Telephone Number.......
5. Sex....................
6. Next Of Kin............
7. Zip Code...............
8. Occupation.............
9. Company................
10.State:.................
11.Country................
12. Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:
Completely fill the form above and send it immediately to our promotion
manager through email for prompt processing and eventual collection of
your fund using the contact details below:

Preferred Choice of receiving Winnings:
     via     (A) Via Courier Delivery of Certified Cheque.
     OR      (B) Via Bank Wire Transfer
(CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
Name:Mr.Williams Jones
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS:www.nokiaonlinepromo at yahoo.com.hk
                 PHONE: +447023041656

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 143rd Anniversary Draws.
I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA congratulate you on
your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.
Yours Sincerely
Mrs.Helen S Solomon
Chief Announcer Officer.
Uk 2009 Edition.