[Debian-olpc-devel] Glucose 0.84 and 0.85 packaged for Debian!

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sun Sep 20 23:13:41 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 09:36:21PM +0200, Sascha Silbe wrote:
>On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 12:32:11AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>
>>As subject says, Glucose (and some of Fructose) 0.84.0 and 0.85.7
>>is now  packaged for Debian!
>Thanks for all your hard work! :-|
>
>Tried the 0.85 packages out yesterday (fetching the two ones stuck in
>the NEW queue from your repository and built them manually), but only
>noticed today that you have a fixed metacity version in your
>repository as well.
>I've encountered a few bugs (e.g. broken metadatareader), but AFAICT
>all of those are upstream ones (I'm testing inside a chroot on an
>OpenRD-Base, i.e. ARM/EABI box).

Thanks for the encouragement, and for testing!

I see no reason to track upstream bugs for the 0.85 development
release in the Debian BTS, if you care to pass it upstream directly.

If you stumble upon bugs in the stable releases then please do file
bugreports for the Debian packages as well as (if you care to) pass it
upstream too: That way we can cherry-pick fixes if such get commited
to upstream Git but it takes more time for new stable releases to go
out.

Thanks a lot for your help!

   - Jonas