[Debian-olpc-devel] python-central issues (was: Re: GTK_WIDGET_HAS_FOCUS)

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-debian-olpc-devel at silbe.org
Fri Apr 9 12:52:30 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 02:07:05PM +0200, Sascha Silbe wrote:

>> Sascha: Perhaps you would like to try (when we know what to look
>> for)?
> As soon as I a) know what to check and b) can get around #576270 -
> will  try manually symlinking the files now.
And several other issues [1,2]... I'm sensing a pattern, though - and
also seem to remember having read something about trigger support for
something Python related lately. Is it possible that the version
(probably of python-central) in squeeze doesn't have this trigger
support yet, but some Python packages making use of this new feature
have already been propagated into squeeze?

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/577080
[2] http://bugs.debian.org/577082

CU Sascha

--