[Debian-olpc-devel] FW # Order !

Iris Brun myuki23 at hotmail.fr
Thu Apr 15 01:35:05 UTC 2010

Dear Madam/Sir,

-  I am sorry we disturb to you,hope you forgive us......

-  I am very happy inform your we can offer and supplies many brands goods on our website:abestpal.com, such as:shoes, bags, jeans and so on with low price And high quality, The mainly brand name: Nike, Adidas, Jordan, Puma, Gucci, Prada,Chanel, Louis Vuitton,Diet products. On my online store you can choose one or more item that you love,we will give you remember price and VIP price.and you will get discount price .

-  ServliceEmail/MSN please clickhere:( http:abestpal.com )

-  Best wishes! :-)