[Debian-olpc-devel] Packaging of Image-Viewer

Shachi Paul shachi at seeta.in
Fri Aug 20 19:31:24 UTC 2010

I'm a Research Engineer at SEETA. I have packaged the ImageViewer Activity
and I'm looking forward to see it as a part of the Debian and Ubuntu
eco-system. But, a git repository of the ImageViewer activity already exists
at Alioth and is maintained by Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals <
rainct at ubuntu.com>. I've filed the ITP for this package (#593075) and
therefore, I wish to be the maintainer of this project or work under
Seigfred's guidance towards maintaining the Image Viewer. Any suggestions on
how to proceed further on this matter are invited.

Regards,
Shachi