[Debian-olpc-devel] Getting browse.

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Jan 1 15:56:23 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 05:25:07PM -0600, dfarning at ubuntu.com wrote:
>I think our next big blocker is getting browse to work.  I understand
>that the issue is related to xpcom. Do you have detail and any thoughts
>on how to push this forward?

Is Browse broken currently?!?

Please...

  1) file bugreports about bugs discovered
  2) discuss specific bugs through the BTS rather than on this list

One reason for this is that in addition to us developers (who should be
interested in all Sugar-related bugs), some users might want to follow
specific bugs too.

>The next two pieces will be the write/pyabiword issue and squeak/etoys.

I see no need to work on bugs one at a time - please do as above, also
to allow working in parallel on multiple issues.

Kind regards,

  - Jonas