[Debian-olpc-devel] List of tasks to be done (was: Re: maintaining squeak and friends)

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-debian-olpc-devel at silbe.org
Tue Jan 26 13:30:52 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 01:36:38PM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> Sure, I could also need help _doing_ those tasks, but lacking that it
> would help me get the most out of my limited time if someone would
> collect on a wiki.debian.org page the pending tasks and advertise that
>   list on this mailinglist.
The list of missing Fructose packages [1] (just updated again) should be
a nice start.

My personal priority would be:

1. Terminal
2. Log
3. Write
4. TurtleArt

All of the above work fine if taken from a.sl.o so should be easy enough
to package.
The more "interesting" packages are:

    * ImageViewer (not on a.sl.o so didn't test)
    * Etoys (version on a.sl.o does not work with etoys package currently
in Debian: "unknown option: -sugarBundleId")
    * Jukebox (version on a.sl.o segfaults on PPC after installing
gstreamer0.10-plugins-good)

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Sugar#FructosepackagesmissinginSid

CU Sascha

--