[Debian-olpc-devel] DELIVERY

iKobo Inc. ik at capitaltasarim.com
Wed Jan 27 15:28:52 UTC 2010

Our Ref: IKB/NG/M2F09
Your Ref:

iKobo is a company that specializes in money transfers. With them, you can send money to any country using your Visa or MasterCard. The recipient gets the transfer put onto a secured Visa debit card, which can be used worldwide at ATM locations for cash withdrawals. This debit card, which is reusable, is shipped to the recipient.
(As part of our expansion and promotional package for the fiscal year 2010*),we are pleased to inform you that your e-mail address was selected to receive this year's grant amount of the sum of $2.8 million US dollars. These funds will be made available to you through an iKobo Visa card.
(We have concluded plans to deliver this card to you as soon as possible*).
Your delivery code is RT2-7S4.

You are to send us the following details:
FULL NAME:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
COUNTRY:
OCCUPATION:
MARITAL STATUS:
SEX:
AGE:

Please also note that you are to immediately pay the delivery service fees of US$120 so that the card can be delivered to you and as soon as the payment is made you will be given a tracking number to enable you monitor and trail the status of your delivery online.
© Copyright 2001-2010 iKobo Inc.
https://www.ikobo.com