[Debian-olpc-devel] Review of sugar-jigsawpuzzle-activity

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Thu Jul 22 20:00:17 UTC 2010

Hi Ankur,

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 12:55:16AM +0530, Ankur Khurana wrote:
>I have added a rule in clean rule to remove MANIFEST .

Good.

>But i am not clear no the abbreviated text.That refers to the paragraph
>at the end? .Anything else you would like to get rectified in package?

In the file debian/copyright you properly include some File sections
with a License hint.  And you properly a License section with the
details of the GPL-2+ hint.

One File section, however, use the License hint "LGPL v2.1+".

One (minor) issue it that this hint should preferrably use the standard
name "LGPL-2.1+".

Another more important issue is that this hint must have a corresponding
License section containing the actual licensing text (similar to the
GPL-2+ one).

Hope this helps,

  - Jonas