[Debian-olpc-devel] lintian warning: sugar-sliderpuzzle-activity

Ankur Khurana ankur at seeta.in
Mon Jul 26 03:10:39 UTC 2010

I saw your mail , and used the solution you gave. In general is there any
general rule of thumb that can help us out on figuring that what will the
things that can be ignored in broader sense . In all the cases , do we
depend on the severity of the warning given by lintian .Certainly experience
do matter but just in case any pointers that will help us sort the issues
out on our own  ? I was also searching on my own but any help is welcomed :)
.

Regards ,
Ankur