[Debian-olpc-devel] Adding additional uploaders + sugar-toolkit release

Luke Faraone luke at faraone.cc
Mon Jun 7 19:36:03 UTC 2010

Jonas,

Would it be a faux pas for me to add myself as an uploader of sugar-toolkit
and some other sugar collab-maint packages, as well as setting DMUA to yes?
If I can do so, what's your policy on releases? Should we discuss them first
in the mailing list, or can we just "release when we have substantial
changes" (or a large number of lesser changes)?

On a related thread, could you upload the changes made in sugar-toolkit to
unstable so I'll be able to upload the fix for the GDM 2.30 bug to the
stable releases of Ubuntu? (Ubuntu does not usually allow SRUs without the
problem being fixed in ubuntu+1)

--
Luke Faraone
http://luke.faraone.cc