[Debian-olpc-devel] Working with git and alioth

Kandarp Kaushik kandarp at seeta.in
Wed Jun 30 18:44:50 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I've installed sugar-emulator-0.88.1-1 on Debian ( Debian GNU/Linux
unstable (sid) ), and am facing a problem with Sugar.

After changing/setting various preferences under My Settings, and
selecting Restart now causes the sugar-emulator to crash or logs me
out when running sugar session.
( The values do get modified though. )

Please let me know if this issue can be fixed.

Regards,
Kandarp.