[Debian-olpc-devel] Loan/Investment Proposal

Alberto Luiz info.alb at contractor.net
Wed Jun 8 23:26:57 UTC 2011

                             ALBERTO & SONS ASSOCIATES

ALBERTO & SONS ASSOCIATES are groups of company from South America,
currently in united kingdom, Our mission, we value our client as an asset, taking this mission
as a priority, we provide our valuable customers a platform where they can proliferate and gain
profits through our association, currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business
interest in the following sectors: real estate, mining, transportation and farming.

If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned
business sectors in your country, Please write me for possible business co-operation.
More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating
10% annual return on investment (AROI).

Joint Venture partnership, loan and project financing can also be considered.
Looking forward for possible business collaboration with you.

Alberto Luis Vincent.
Chief Executive Officer