[Debian-olpc-devel] PLEASE I NEED YOU HELP.

Meriam Abubarka meriamabubarka at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:48:47 UTC 2011

Compliment of the day.

Im Princess Meriam Abubarka,the only daughter of the Late,Chief Mr/Mrs ALI.Abubarka , a licensed solid mineral (gold, diamond,cocoa marchant Importer&Exporter) during his days,

resently before my father passed away,he called me privately and inform me about his deposit valued ($4.5 million)and a deposit of 350 kilos,of (22 Carat) ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST which he intended to move abroad for investment on my behalf.

Please get back to me in response if you are willing to transact this business with me so that i can tell you why i contacted you in this regards.

I will be waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Princess Meriam abubarka

Please you can call me on this number;+226 75 84 48 88.