[Debian-olpc-devel] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Mail Delivery System MAILER-DAEMON at fiordland.canonical.com
Tue Sep 17 13:29:23 UTC 2013

This is the mail system at host fiordland.canonical.com.

                   The mail system

<right2bshankar at gmail.com> (expanded from <bhavi at ubuntu.com>): host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.67.26] said: 552-5.7.0 This message was
    blocked because its content presents a potential 552-5.7.0 security issue.
    Please visit http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answe 552-5.7.0
    r.py?answer=6590 to review our message content and attachment content 552
    5.7.0 guidelines. hm6si13798760wjb.126 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA
    command)