[Debian-ports-devel] Using incoming.debian.org on buildds

Aurelien Jarno aurelien at aurel32.net
Fri Aug 21 16:07:47 UTC 2015

Hi all,

The incoming.debian.org repository holds sources packages as soon as
they are accepted in the main Debian archive. For some time now, they
are now accessible through apt, and as such they might also be used for
the debian-ports architecture. This allows to build source packages as
soon as they arrive without waiting for the usual 6 hours delay.

If you want to use this features for your architecture, please add this
line to /etc/apt/sources.list for all your buildds:

  deb-src http://incoming.debian.org/debian-buildd buildd-unstable main

When it is done, you can drop me a note, so that I do the same change
on the wanna-build.

Aurelien

aurelien at aurel32.net                 http://www.aurel32.net