[Debian-ports-devel] debian-ports archive moved (buildds details)

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Sun Jun 12 20:11:33 UTC 2016

Helge Deller dixit:

>this needs adjustment in the lsb-release package as well, otherwise
>the codename for debian-ports architectures will not report "sid".

Ugh, again?

Temporary stopgap:

$ cat /var/cache/pbuilder/base.cow-dpo/etc/lsb-release
DISTRIB_RELEASE=unstable
DISTRIB_CODENAME=sid

This ought to be in any and all buildd chroots for sid, anyway,
because the codename of sid, as reported by lsb-release, is
testing during some part of the freeze, breaking things as well.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Yes, I hate users and I want them to suffer.
	-- Marco d'Itri on gmane.linux.debian.devel.general