jeuclid_3.1.3-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Frank Lichtenheld ftpmaster at debian.org
Mon Dec 29 21:26:52 UTC 2008

Ok, the whole jeuclid-testsuite/ dir is a license mess.

* the W3C license you quoted is non-free (no right
  to modify)
* however, this is likely the wrong license anyway:
  jeuclid-testsuite/src/main/resources/style/* reference
  http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/copyright-software-19980720
  which is DFSG-free, but not the one you quoted
  jeuclid-testsuite/{src/main/java/,site/}* is licensed under Apache-2.0,
  (and copyright Copyright 2007 - JEuclid); free,
  but not what you wrote
  the rest of jeuclid-testsuite/src/main/resources/* only includes
  references of the form http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/
  which probably means http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2008/04-testsuite-copyright.html
  But according to the latter site there are two licenses
  for testsuites, one free and one non-free, and I can't seem
  to find out which one is chosen here...

While we're at licenses, there are a lot of copies of the LGPL flying around
in the source directory (named LICENSE.FreeHEP). To which code do those apply?

===

If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
override file requires editing, reply to this email.