Change of the email addresses associated with tags

Manuel Prinz debian at
Sun Jun 29 21:31:10 UTC 2008

Am Sonntag, den 29.06.2008, 23:14 +0200 schrieb Sylvestre Ledru:
> Watching the wiki, I noticed that the tag are associated
> with debian-science at
> For example:
> Does anyone knows how to change this to debian-science-maintainers ?

AFAIK there is nothing like ownership in usertags. I guess the easiest
way is to assign a usertag for d-s-m to these bugs and change the
documentation so that new bugs will be tagged with the new usertag.
Migrating to the new list address, so to speak.

Best regards