[Debian-science-maintainers] Commit messages (Was: Re: First post)

Manuel Prinz debian at pinguinkiste.de
Mon May 26 12:39:16 UTC 2008

Am Montag, den 26.05.2008, 14:06 +0200 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> On Mon, 26 May 2008, Manuel Prinz wrote:
>
> > Nevertheless, I think that commits should go to a different mailing
> > list, such as debian-science-commits.
>
> Fine for me.

Added the list on Alioth. It still needs to be activated.

BTW, who is the current list admin? I'd like to propose to get rid of
the "[debian-science-*]" part in the header and changing the signature
line from a line of dashes to "-- ", so it gets stripped automatically
in replies.

Best regards
Manuel