wordnet_3.0-11+lenny1_i386.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Tue Sep 2 12:35:20 UTC 2008

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008, Debian Installer wrote:

> Mapping testing-security to testing-proposed-updates.
> Warning: ignoring wordnet_3.0.orig.tar.gz, since it's already in the archive.
> Rejected: wordnet_3.0.orig.tar.gz: extraneous entry in sha1 checksums
> Rejected: wordnet_3.0.orig.tar.gz: extraneous entry in sha256 checksums

I have no idea what this means but I guess it is sorted out now
because 3.0-11+lenny1 is available.  I also uploaded a version 3.0-12
to unstable which incorporates the security fixes.  Can I assume that
upstream was informed as well or should I as the maintainer foreward
the patches?

Kind regards and thanks for doing security work

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de