scilab_5.1-2_i386.changes REJECTED

Mark Hymers ftpmaster at
Sat Apr 18 13:19:41 UTC 2009

I'm going to have to reject scilab from NEW due to a couple of missing things
in the copyright file.  If you add these, I'll accept it as soon as it comes
back in:

You reference various licenses by name but don't put the statement as to
where they can be found in the copyright file.  I suggest adding something

On Debian systems:
The complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in
The complete text of the Artistic License can be found in
The complete text of the BSD License can be found in

next to the LGPL equivalent you already have.

For the X11 license of BWidget, you need to put the full license in (as
it's not in common-licenses).  Just copy it over where you say X11
from modules/tclsci/tcl/BWidget-1.8.0/LICENSE.txt

That should be enough for me to accept the package more speedily next time.

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our