RFS: NEW: covered 0.7.5-1

أحمد المحمودي aelmahmoudy at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 5 20:38:17 UTC 2009

 I am looking for a sponsor for my package "covered".
 This package is NEW to Debian. The ITP number is: 539883

 * Package name    : covered
   Version         : 0.7.5
   Debian Revision : 1
   Upstream Author : Trevor Williams <phase1geo at gmail.com>
 * URL             : http://covered.sourceforge.net
 * License         : GPL-2+
   Languages       : C, Tcl
   Section         : electronics
   Long description:
 Covered is a Verilog code coverage utility that reads in a Verilog design and
 a generated VCD/LXT dumpfile from that design and generates a coverage file
 that can be merged with other coverage files or used to create a coverage
 report. Covered also contains the GUI coverage report utility that reads in a
 coverage file to allow interactive coverage discovery. Areas of coverage
 measured by Covered are: line, toggle, memory, combinational logic, FSM
 state/state-transition and assertion coverage.

 It builds these binary packages:
 covered    - Verilog code coverage analysis tool
 covered-doc - Verilog code coverage analysis tool - documentation

 The latest entry in the Debian changelog is:
covered (0.7.5-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Initial release (Closes: #539883)
  * Added typo.diff to fix a typo.
  * Added tclscript_install.diff to
    + install Tcl scripts without setting the executable bit
    + remove shebang from main_view.tcl
  * Added coveredrc.diff patch to install system-wide coveredrc file in
    /etc/coveredrc

 As required, I tested the package against unstable's version of lintian and it
 is lintian clean.

 Note: There are a couple of entries in debian/copyright that needs
 revision, namely the entries for src/cexcept.h, and src/lxt2_read.*

 - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/covered/covered_0.7.5-1.dsc

Kind regards,

--
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)