[rusconi-debian at laposte.net: RFS: cb2bib]

Filippo Rusconi rusconi-debian at laposte.net
Mon Jun 8 20:37:29 UTC 2009

Hello Debian Scientists,

I would like to forward to this list a mail I sent to the
debian-mentors list. It is about the cb2bib software that I packaged
recently.

Note that cb2bib is under git revision at [0], with branches 'upstream'
and 'debian' and related tags 'upstream/1.3.0' and
'debian/1.3.0-1-first-mdn-upload' (corresponding to the debian packaging
as of my upload to m-d-n).

The source package is still available at m-d.n.

I'd be delighted if some kind soul would look at it and upload it if
it is valid.

Best regards,
                 Filippo

[0] git://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/cb2bib.git

--
Filippo Rusconi, PhD - CNRS - public key C78F687C
Author of ``massXpert''     at http://www.massxpert.org