libgtkdatabox

Brian Phelps lm317t at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:27:45 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I am the new maintainer for libgtkdatabox, the old website is:
http://www.eudoxos.de/gtk/gtkdatabox/
and I am contacting the owner of that site to have it redirect to the
new page, http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtkdatabox

There have been several updates to that package that are not reflected
on the old page at eudoxes.de, log2 axis support has been added.  It
is at version 0.9.1.1

I also am the author and maintainer of another OSS science/engineering
project that is currently not in the debian packages list:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/brp-pacu/

brp-pacu is used by engineers to equalize live sound (public address)
systems.  It's at version 2.1.0

Thanks  and let me know if I can help further in any way.

-Brian