scilab_5.1-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Mark Hymers ftpmaster at debian.org
Sat Mar 7 14:46:21 UTC 2009

Dear Maintainer,

Rejected:

"Some third party libraires have been heavely
 modified and incorporated into the source tree. Licenses are compatible.
 Upstream is planning to remove this."

That isn't good enough - we're still distributing the code (and in binary form
as well as far as I can see; e.g. libscimalloc) so you'll need to make sure the
copyrights and licenses are in debian/copyright until upstream fixes it; e.g:

libs/MALLOC/src: Copyright 1990, 1994 by AT&T, Lucent Technologies and Bellcore (and license)
libs/doublylinkedlist: Authors : Daniel Lacroix (Public Domain)
libs/hashtable: Copyright (c) 2002, Christopher Clark (and license)
libs/libstv: Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer.

Thanks,

Mark

===

If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
override file requires editing, reply to this email.