New r-cran-* packages

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Mon May 18 14:20:39 UTC 2009

On Mon, 18 May 2009, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> I simply update packages.  I use three to four line shell script snippets for
> this, and honestly, I do not spend more than a few minutes a day on it. And I
> do keep all my r-cran-* packages current.  That is my choice.

Perhaps you might like to share these scripts ...

> My bugcount (outside of forwarded packages and upstream issues) is typically
> low and I like it that way too.

Sure.  If there is a bug "new upstream version available" there actually
is an interest and I would definitely upload.  I'd say that my bug count
is typically low.

> For the past several years I relied on
>
>    http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=edd@debian.org
>
> which lists co-maintained packages.

Ahh forget that question.  I use this as well - but I just missed some
of the r-cran packages you mentioned because I switched on ordering.  Just
my fault.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--