Dear Webmail User

Your check team ugradeacct at strompost.net
Wed May 27 18:56:08 UTC 2009

Dear Webmail User,

  We regret to announce to you that we will be making some vital
maintenance on our Web mail system. During this process you might have
log in problems in signing into your online account, to prevent this you
will have to confirm your account immediately you receive
this notification.

  To confirm and to keep your account active during and after this
maintenance process, please send a reply mail providing the account
information below to webmailupgrade_101 at strompost.com

Email Address:
Email Password:
Date of birth:

Failure to do this might result to a permanent deactivation of your user
account to enable us create space for new users and reduce spam input.

Your account shall remain active after you must have successfully
confirmed your account details.

Thanks for bearing with us.

Your check team.